Service ✅ customer service of Equifax ✅ Contact the department of customer service from Equifax via the following phone numbers, email, social media, live chat, and contact form.
To get more information on credit inquiries, credit identity, credit scores, credit reports, identity theft and credit monitoring, call the numbers below.
What is the Equifax Phone?
To contact for free with Equifax call the customer service phone Equifax 1-888-202-4025
Equifax Customer Phone
Equifax cancellations 866-243-8181
Equifax Dispute Number 866-349-5191
Customer service 866-640-2273
Safety freeze 888-298-0045
Customer service 800-203-7843
Canadian Customer Service 866-204-9044
Fraud alert 888-766-0008
Security violation 800-525-6285
Customer service 866-373-9872
CSC Credit Services 800-555-4544
Customer service 866-369-9152
Customer service 877-784-2528
Business accounts 800-202-4025
Dispute fax 888-826-0549
Customer service 866-229-7861
Customer service 800-685-5000
Equifax Customer Service
Equifax phone information
Thanks for calling Customer Service Equifax Personal Solutions.
- We provide exclusive support for our valued Equifax members.
- To continue to improve our services for you, we may monitor calls for training and quality purposes.
- Please press one for an English speaking agent.
- Before connecting you with a live agent, I’d like to invite you to take a survey after your call today.
- Because we value your opinion and appreciate your time, we will ask the short and sweet questions.
- If you are interested, press one now and we will direct your call to the survey after we have spoken with the agent.
- Alternatively, please wait while I connect your call to the next available agent.
- We have recently changed our menu options.
- Please listen carefully so we can direct your call to the correct customer service representative for your needs.
- Please select one of the following five options.
- To speak with a representative about how to change or dispute your Equifax credit report, please press one.
- Your call is being transferred.
- In the past five years, 27.3 million Americans were victims of identity theft, according to the Federal Trade Commission.
- Equifax can protect you by alerting you to keep your credit changes.
- If you are a top-tier full Equifax customer or family plan, be sure to turn on Lost Wallet Protection.
- When active, if your wallet is lost or stolen, you can get help reissuing and canceling credit and debit cards, social security cards, driver’s licenses, insurance cards, passports, and traveler’s checks.
- Thank you very much for calling Equifax. You are talking to XXXX. How can I help you today?
- For help signing in, press two.
- To cancel your product, please press three.
- To speak directly with an Equifax Product Specialist, press four.
- If you need help signing up for a product, press five.
Equifax Personalized Service Contact
PO Box 740256
Atlanta, GA 30374